Lets Talk Price and Service
Invitation to help us find the balance….. price, service and being sustainable into the future.
Our customers have told us when they think of South Gippsland Water there are six key expectations:
- Safe, clean drinking water
- Safe wastewater services that contribute to our communities & environment
- Treating all customers and community with honesty & respect
- Being environmentally responsible
- Planning for future years in partnership with community, business & government
- Being reliable and minimising unplanned interruptions to services
We need to find a balance between delivering on customer expectations, the prices we charge and being sustainable into the future. The voice of the customer is important in this decision and you are invited to have your say.
Want to get involved and have your say?
Invitation – Participate in our community forum Help Us Find The Balance to be held on 20 and 27 July 2019.
Please note – Participants will be eligible for remuneration of $100 per session to cover costs and in recognition of commitment and time.
Register your interest here.