South Gippsland Water is a proud supporter of
In collaboration with Smart Approved WaterMark, we are providing a range of tips and resources to help you save water in your home, garden and business.
Find out when and how to water efficiently in your garden. Discover how to install a rainwater tank and use greywater safely. Design a new garden. Browse Smart WaterMark approved garden products.
- When to water
- How much to water
- Watering systems
- Rainwater tanks
- Mulch and compost
- Choosing plants
- Approved garden products
- Garden design
Explore ways of reducing your water wastage in your kitchen, bathroom, laundry. Discover the most water efficient method of washing your car and caring for your swimming pool.
– video ‘how to replace your showerhead with a water efficient model’
– video ‘how to check if your toilet is leaking’
– video ‘how to install a flow controller’
- Pool and spa
– video ‘how to change a tap washer’
– video ‘how to read your meter to check if you have a leak’
Discover how to save water across different parts of the business sector including nurseries, food processing, manufacturing, commercial laundries, the building industry, hospitality, textiles, horticulture and viticulture.