Update Details

Register for Water Notices by Email

Register to receive your water notices by email and enjoy the convenience of having your water notice emailed to your nominated email address.

Register now

Simply scan the QR code printed on your water notice or log onto sgwater.formsport.com.au, click register then follow the instructions.

Businesses Moving Premises

Moving Premises

If you are a “Tenant All Charges” in a property, ie. Paying the Tariffs and Volumetric charges, then you need to notify South Gippsland Water in writing when you are moving in or out of a property – alternatively you can complete the Tenant All Charges Form from the Forms page. We require the business/tenant’s name, contact details, business address, forwarding address for the final account and the date the property is to be vacated.

Buying or selling: Information for property/business owners

When you buy or sell a property/business connected to South Gippsland Water’s supply, notification in writing is required at settlement. This is usually arranged by your solicitor/conveyancer.

Your solicitor/convenyancer should also request a special meter reading, thus ensuring you are only billed for water used when you own the property/business.
Please ensure that we have your correct mailing address.

Notes for solicitors and conveyancers

Please submit a notice of acquisition (for the purchaser) or disposition (for the vendor).
You can request a property information statement and/or special meter reading using our Property Inquiry Application Form on the Forms page.